Monday 13 June 2016

ASOS Summer Wishlist


This Summer I am very excited that myself and one of my very best friends have booked an Interrailing trip and shall be travelling around eight different European countries! In less than four weeks we will be heading off to explore and probably get lost around Europe so stay tuned for a post coming soon telling you all about our adventures! The only thing is, for now my shopping habit has to be put on hold in order to save for my trip. I can only dream and wish of some of the beautiful outfits the high street has to offer right now... sigh. But although I'm refraining from a spending spree a girl can still window shop right? So here are a few things I have my eye on from ASOS right now. Wouldn't this make such a cute outfit? If only...

What is on your ASOS wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment