Sunday 4 October 2015

I don't know about you...

 Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette: Available Here
Mac Lipstick in Sin: Available Here


I don't know about you but I am so happy that it is Autumn! Fashion and make-up gets darker, the air gets a little chillier (but not too much! It sucks being cold.) and also September is my birthday month! So the start of last week I turned twenty two and of course the first thing I did was listen to Taylor Swift's 22, not that I haven't heard it a million times before. Damn that never gets old. 

The celebrations began last Saturday when my two besties from Uni flew over from Leeds for a few days of exploring some local Irish sights and just a little bit of partying hehe. I was so excited to have them here and to spend my birthday with them. It really made everything so much more special. We had the most fun four days that I thought I would share with you...

I was so shocked by how much they spoilt me for my birthday! Turns out all our Uni buddies chipped in and got me some amazing things including the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette and a Mac lipstick in Sin (eekk)! I have some amazing friends! I took my new make-up out for a spin on Saturday night when we went out and danced the whole night. We spent Sunday doing something a bit more peaceful with a walk around the beautiful Glenshane Forrest. Next we hit Derry City and had a night of bowling, sipping cocktails and eating my favourite food, candy floss! (Twenty two and still my favourite!) 

Next I decided to take them to one of my favourite places which is the lovely Oxford Island. This meant a road trip with some girly tunes (Vanessa Carlton A Thousand Miles obviously) and a lovely walk around the Lough Neagh. For their final day in our sweet N.I. we headed to Belfast for some shopping, hello more new make-up, I just can't stop! Then finished off the birthday celebrations with Legally Blonde the musical at the Grand Opera House which is now the soundtrack to my life. I love it! I don't know about you but I have had so much fun turning twenty two.

How has your Autumn been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment