Saturday 24 May 2014

Shifting Style

Shift Dress: New Look
Heels: Primark

So I know these pictures are a little blurry but I have been so busy with Uni lately that my blog has got kind of neglected and I thought, blurry pictures or not, I'm going to do an outfit post! Last week saw the end of my time as a second year student and there was only one thing for it... a quick purchase from the New Look Sale and a night out to celebrate (and maybe just a little bit of silly dancing as shown in the second picture!)  I got this 60's inspired shift dress for just £11 which suited my end of term student budget perfectly, so if you like what you see and you want one for yourself I suggest you move fast because for £11 I don't think these will be in stock much longer! Don't say I didn't warn you! 

I kept everything quite simple with this look and tried to add touches of the 60's theme by coating my nails in a white polish by Barry M, creating voluminous hair and wearing a dark smoky eye combined with long lashes and an orange lip. My lips don't show up very well in the images but in case you were wondering I wore a Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, and as a little side tip: orange lips are very on trend this Spring/Summer! 

I also love wearing my new monochrome shift dress dressed down with some flats and my fedora! So for now I hope you enjoyed my Shifting Style outfit post and I very much recommend releasing your inner flower power this Spring like I have!

Peace Out!






No comments:

Post a Comment