Friday 7 March 2014

Dress Wish List


For years and years we have heard all about the magic of a pair of shoes. How they can completely make an outfit or how good they can make you feel. I am not saying I don't agree with this, believe me, I do. But something else that can always lift my spirits, make me feel confident and give me that "new shoes" feeling that everyone talks about is a dress. I love to dress very feminine. I have countless dresses in my wardrobe, yet I am always still drawn to them. Here are a few I have my eye on at the minute.

This first dress I spotted in Topshop and fell in love with straight away!  I loved how the monochrome gingham pattern has a bright blue and pink floral design layered on top. It also has a gorgeous rose gold exposed zip down the back. I just think it would make such a pretty addition to my wardrobe and I don't know why, it could be the colours, but it kind of reminds me of a cartoon! Anyone agree? 

I really liked the raspberry colour of this Motel Rocks dress and the print to me has a lovely retro feel. The velvet peter pan collar gives the dress a nice texture and the button through front is just so cute! Also, I'm a sucker for a dress with a collar in general!

See? I told you I liked collars! Here is another dress with a sharp white collar, and again, a pretty gingham print. Am I getting a little predictable? I really liked how effortlessly stylish this dress was and the material has such a nice quality, I couldn't resist!

What is on your "dress wish list"?

No comments:

Post a Comment