Saturday 22 February 2014

YSL Rouge Volumpté Perle lipstick


YSL lipsticks have always been a bit of a make-up dream for me. I have read lots of beauty reviews and often stop and stare when passing the YSL make-up counters. The gorgeous gold packaging and array of glossy colours scream high end chic! I finally got my hands on my very own YSL lipstick in 112 Spellbinding Violet and decided I would share my thoughts with you.

The shade is a dark plum with very tiny gold and violet shimmers. The lipstick applies quite sheer and glossy, but can be built up for a more pigmented or intense colour finish, which I personally prefer. The consistency is absolutely amazing! It is the most creamy lipstick I have ever worn and feels incredibly silky on the lips. Unlike other lipsticks that tend to stain or sink into your lips, the YSL Rouge Voumpté Perle formula almost sits on your lips which keeps them from going dry. The lipstick has a watermelon scent and is extremely nourishing and long lasting. 

So, as of now, I can confidently say, that my wish list includes the entire remainder of the YSL Rouge Volumpté Perle lipstick collection.



Have you tried any of the YSL lipticks yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment