Sunday 27 October 2013

Better Late Than Never

Necklace: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Jacket: Primark
Skirt: Topshop
Heels: Irregular Choice

So My Petite Closet has been neglected recently. Since I've been back to Uni I've been so busy settling into my new house and my second year that my poor blog has been forgotten about. But tonight I thought I would make a blogging come back! No, these aren't the best pictures, they are a little dark and blurry but I was determined to post something tonight. So here are some blurry pictures of my outfit last Saturday night. Better late than never!

I bought this cropped jacket from Primark last month for £17, which at the time I thought was a little pricey for Primark. But I have been loving dressing it up for an evening look and down for a more casual daytime outfit. The pink and red roses on black is a great way of wearing the Autumn/Winter dark florals trend! For this look I decided to bring out the pink colours in the jacket by wearing my baby pink cami top from Topshop and matching Irregular Choice heels.

I am hoping that this post is the beginning of me getting back into the swing of blogging and I don't have to write a "Better Late Than Never" Part Two. Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment