Wednesday 28 August 2013

Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush

50ml Available Here

The new Marc Jacobs fragrance, Honey has just been realised and it seems like almost every blogger I follow and their mums and their daughters, and their cat's cousin's sister has gone out and bought it for themselves. So needless to say there has been a lot of hype around the new fragrance in blogger land. I've also read a lot of posts on perfumes such as Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Miss Dior, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and other more popular scents. But I believe I have found a little hidden gem that hasn't received the attention it deserves in my new Vera Wang eau de parfum. (I feel fancy calling it that!)

I bought this perfume in duty free at the beginning of the month, I also had a voucher so I got quite a good little deal on this if I do say so myself! It was the amazing bottle that drew me in first of all. This looks so good proudly sitting on my desk, I don't think I will be able to throw this away once it's finished! I love anything with a bow, and this huge purple one around the plastic flowers on the lid just makes me so happy inside! The only downside is the bottle isn't exactly travel friendly, as you can see. You might have trouble throwing this is in your handbag. 

Describing a scent is not a very easy thing to do, but I will give it my best shot! As you can imagine, there are floral tones in the scent but I wouldn't say it was very strongly floral. I would describe it as a muted, almost musty floral scent. It smells very feminine and sophisticated. 

The one thing I found to be a bit of a let down with Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush is that I find I have to top it up during the day. The length of time that you can smell the scent on your skin is slightly disappointing. 

If you haven't tried this yet, I highly recommend that you do! I have been loving wearing it this month! I believe the 30ml bottle is on sale in boots for just £20 at the minute if you would like to try a small bottle first and see how you like it!

What perfume have you been wearing this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment