Thursday 1 August 2013

The Liebster Award!

We've been pretty excited over here at My Petite Closet HQ over the past few daysas we have been nominated by Teen Diary for the Liebster Award! (Yayyyy!) So I'd like to say a huge thank you for the nomination and I'd like to ask all who reads this to go over and check out her blog!

So in case your unfamiliar with the award, it is basically a way of creating awareness of really good blogs which have a limited amount of followers. It's a really nice way of giving back to those who put lots of thought and work into their blogs by getting them more recognised. I'm so happy that My Petite Closet fallen into this category and been nominated for the award! There are a few rules and steps to do in order to confirm your nomination...

The rules:
 
You must link back to the person that nominated you. 

You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. 

You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.

You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer. 

You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
 


The 11 questions:
 
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
 I'm quite shy, so I'd probably choose to be more confident.

2. Who do you think is the most fashionable celebrity couple?
Beyonce and Jay-Z always look amazing. 

3. As kids, we all have horrible fashion days. What was your worst outfit?
This was more of an "accessory" (if you can call it that), but it was definitely a bad idea! My first ever concert was Steps when I was about seven or eight, and at the concert my aunty bought be this black hair band that had two springs coming out of the top of it which had sparkly silver tassels dangling from them. I remember I thought it was so cool and I wore it casually during the day for about a week! I wore it to school and everything! Hahaha oh dear.

4. If you could get your hands on any wardrobe, whose would it be?
I love Olivia Palermo's outfits. She always looks so stylish and sophisticated. I'd love to get my hands on her wardrobe. 

5. What's your favourite trend of 2013?
I have been enjoying getting very nostalgic by going back to the clothes of my childhood with the 90's trend! I've been loving wearing crop tops and dungarees and I hope they never go out of style again!
 
6. If we only had one season throughout the whole year, which one would you prefer?
 Probably Winter. I love Christmas and the whole season with all the pretty lights on the streets and late night shopping! Plus I like wearing layers and cosy Winter clothes.

7. How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
 Ohh tough one. I think I'd love to have my own dance classes and my own dance studio. With little performances every now and then with my dancers performing my choreography. That would be pretty cool. I also love cities, so hopefully I'll be living in a city somewhere.

8. What's your favourite memory?
 Another tough one. Considering I was so young, I remember pretty clearly the day my little sister was born. My aunty picked me and my brother up from school and we went to the hospital to meet our new sibling for the first time. My aunty knew that we had just gotten a new little sister, but she wouldn't tell us and we spent the whole car journey in suspense trying to get it out of her. We bought my sister a little teddy on the way who was wearing a cute little jumper and when we got there we set it beside her in her cot. I remember I was so shocked by this tiny little bear being bigger than my little sister. Then I looked into the cot and sang happy birthday to her.

9. Who do you look up to as a person and why?
 There is a lot of people I look up to, but one of the big ones, who has been featured a lot in this post, is my aunty Theresa. She has done so many amazing things and has been lots of places over the world. I love hearing her stories of all her crazy adventures and she always has little sayings and words of wisdom for me to memorise every time I see her. The last time I saw her she kept saying "feel the fear and do it anyway!" to remind me not say no to something just because it sounds a bit scary.

10. What do you think is your best feature?
VERY tough one haha. I have been pretty lucky and haven't had to have braces like my brother and sister. My teethe are quite straight and white so I'd probably say my smile. 
11. What's the most precious item in your room?
I have a little shoe box hidden away with tickets, and cards and little bits that I have kept as memories from some special days I've had over the past few years. So I'd say my little memory box!

 Here are my eleven nominations for the award, thank you for your fantastic blogs giving me regular reading material and entertainment!


My eleven questions for you are:

1. Why did you decide to start a blog?

2. What is your current skincare regime?

3. Who is your celebrity style crush?

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

5.What is your favourite high street shop?

6. Who is the first person you turn to for advice?

7. What would you say is your worst habit?

8. What childhood dreams have you fulfilled?

9.What new dreams would you like to fulfil?

10. Do you collect anything?

11.What was the best gift you ever received?


Phew! That was harder than I thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment