Monday 19 August 2013

That Prom Dress Feeling

Head Scarf: Vintage
Necklace: Topshop
Dress: Primark
Belt: River Island
Brogues: Primark

I'm one of those people who dress according to their mood. Today for some reason, I had a craving to wear my Primark prom dress. Underneath, the dress has sown in netting to make it puff outwards which I love! It has a really pretty blue and red porcelain pattern and it works for both day and night outfits. I added my tan belt from River Island and my matching Primark brogues to "casualise", (I think I invented this word, but I like it, maybe it will catch on?) the outfit. 

Dresses like this feel so good to walk around in. Even as you sit down and the material falls elegantly over your knees, a dress like this instantly can make you feel a little more sophisticated. As it floats around you when you walk and swishes to the side when you turn, I've decided to call it "the prom dress feeling". Apparently today is a day for creating new words and phrases on here!

I love those days when you wake up and know exactly what you want to put on. There's nothing worse that throwing around the clothes in you wardrobe and having absolutely nothing to wear! I know you've all been there!

Do you like that prom dress feeling?


No comments:

Post a Comment