Friday 12 July 2013

Summer Outfit Of The Day


Hairband: Topshop
Playsuit: Available here
Belt: Primark
Converse: Schuh

So luckily the sun has continued for a little longer. This means, yesterday was spent in the garden sunbathing and slurping on blue slush puppies (yum). These pictures were taken just before the slushies when my mouth and tongue both turned a bright blue, nice.

Usually I am a big fan of accessories, with matching earrings, rings, necklaces, hairband, belt and shoes to go with what I'm wearing. But in the sun I prefer to wear something that will keep me cool and comfortable. Playsuits are great for this! I got this one at a market in Liverpool and I love the peter pan collar and lace detailing on it. I wore my Topshop hairband because a summer OOTD wouldn't be complete without a floral headband, (I am slowly developing a little collection of them). To add a bit more colour, I added this coral belt from Primark and for comfort, I opted for my white converse again. I decided to go for a coral colour on my lips too and wore the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti.

Now that I've got another outfit post out of the way, I'm going back to the garden to soak up the remainder of the sun. I've heard that today is supposed to be our last day of warm weather. Boo!

Don't forget to comment and let me know what your wearing this Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment