Tuesday 23 July 2013

Representing THNK Apparel


Sun Glasses: Very old, not sure where there from
Crop Top: THNK Apparel
Midi Skirt: Topshop
Bag: Vintage

Over the weekend I took a very unexpected break from blogging. On Thursday night, just as I was getting out of the shower and minding my own business I found my two friends from Manchester who I met at Uni standing outside my house after flying over to surprise me for the weekend! I was so shocked I don't think it sunk in. I was standing there in my unicorn pajamas and my wet hair wrapped up in a towel as they started telling me all the things they had planned for the weekend. It was such a nice surprise and so good to see them!

Now that they have gone back to Manchester, I'm getting back to business with another outfit post. This was what I wore when wondering around the shops recently.

Today I'd like to introduce you to a new brand based in Northern Ireland. THNK Apparel pieces are an easy way to create a relaxed and stylish look with the cool over sized tee shirts and slick, crisp designs. THNK Apparel is an independent street style clothing line launched at the beginning of summer 2013. The uni-sex brand has been spotted on Britain's Got Talent contestant Jordan O'Keefe and has been proven increasingly popular throughout Northern Ireland. Part one of the summer collection is available now online and includes my Baseball Crop that I have been loving wearing with my Topshop Midi skirt. I am lucky enough to know the face behind the brand and get to see the "behind the scenes" step by step process of creating the brand! I can also reveal that the new summer collection part two will be out very soon so be sure to check out the website so you don't miss out! They are also available to follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where you can see a few sneak peaks of the new collection!

Let me know what you think of THNK Apparel ! Do you like independent Brands?
♥ 

(P.S. Yesterday was My Petite Closet's one month aniversay and on Friday night it reached one thousand views! Yayyy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment