Monday 29 July 2013

Raised in Pink Leather




Tee Shirt: Primark Mens Section
Pink Leather Skirt: H&M
Boots: Primark

I bought this skirt from H&M to go with a cropped denim shirt for a night out. It has been lonely and waiting in my wardrobe ever since. Pieces like this which are part of my "evening wardrobe" tend to get a lot less attention than my more casual clothes. So in order to get more use out of it, I decided to team it with "everyday" clothes to tone it down, making it wearable and transforming it into a casual skirt.

If your a fan of over sized tee shirts, I recommend having a look in the Primark men's section. This simple black and white one is so easy to wear. I love how simple it is with block black and white colours and the loose, baggy look compliments the body con shape of the skirt. It says "Mama Raised No Fool" by the way, hence the title. That's a true story too you know. I am "no fool".

One of the big trends for Autumn/Winter 13 is "grunge" which is feminine pieces like dresses and skirts teamed with relaxed clothes like boots and layers. This is my summer interpretation of the upcoming trend.

What do you think of my newly casual leather skirt?


No comments:

Post a Comment