Sunday 28 July 2013

I Heart Summer Tag


Thank you so much to the lovely Louisa from LouisaDays for tagging me to do the I Heart Summer Tag. Here it is Louisa!


1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
Mac Mineralised Skin Finish in Medium Dark. 

2. You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island, what would you be sipping on?
An ice cold slushie! Or a nice cocktail.

3. Favourite summer lipstick?
Tough one. I love lipstick! I don't now if I would say it's my favourite, but the Revlon Lip Butter in Tooti Frutti is a lovely summery coral shade and it's not too heavy!

4. Pool or beach? 
Another tough one. I love both. I can't pick! It will have to be both.

5. Summer = crazy hair, what's your must have styling product?
I really don't like blow drying my hair or styling it without a heat defence spray. At the minute I've been using a Tresemmé one. But the Aussie one is good too. 

6. Sun bathing or fake tanning?
Tan wise, I'd fake it! I only ever wear tan for a night out, (or maybe if I've got my legs out and they look a bit pale). But I do love to sunbathe just to sit in the sun and maybe read a book or flick through a magazine. So both I suppose.

7. Favourite summer nail polish?
I really like one of the new Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Papaya. It's a pretty peachy coral.
 
8. Any summer traditions? 
Nope! But I have been really enjoying spending some days at the beach this year. Maybe I should make that a tradition to try and go to the beach every summer!

9. Favourite summer scent?
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola is really fresh and floral. Perfect for summer.

10. Favourite BBQ food?
Probably Sausages! Haha! Yum.
 
11. Favourite summer proof make-up?
The Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation because it is light, with good coverage and has spf 15 so you get protection too!

12. Any summer vacations planned?
No, I wish! Although I am going to Leeds for a few days in August to stay with a friend from Uni. I've never been before, and I hear the shops are amazing there so I can't wait! I'll definitely be going shopping. I'm really excited for a reunion with my Uni buddies and a good night out because it's been too long! 

I tag Jennifer from Silly Little Pictures! Good luck Jennifer, some of these I had to really think about.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment