Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Day In Dungarees





 Headband: New Look
T-Shirt: Topshop
Chain Necklace: Topshop
Dungarees: Topshop

I don't know if you read my last post or not, but this is my second of today. Aren't you spoiled? Blogging has really been keeping me sane during the summer holidays and I've been spending a lot more time on it than I ever intended to when I started. But I have to admit, I've been hooked! As I've never been much of a "social networker", (if that is a word) I suppose this is my way of releasing all those Facebook status's I never wrote! But I find this to be so much more creative and therapeutic. In my last post, (which you can read here) I wrote about my thoughts on Nivea's new In-Shower Body Moisturiser. This may have seemed a bit random as My Petite Closet has so far been based purely around clothes and fashion. But to make it slightly more personal, I decided to add the odd post here and there on other things I might be enjoying or have thoughts on at the time. Also I don't know if you have noticed but I like to sneak in little updates on what I've been up to into my posts. Anyway, now that you know what your in for, we can get back to the outfit. (If you have made it this far, well done for making it through my small rant!)

This outfit may seem a bit of a Topshop overload, but as I said before, I want to keep my blog personal and show you exactly what I'm wearing daily, even if it is all from the one shop!

To me this is the type of look which looks laid back and as if it was casually thrown together but ends up working! Does that make sense? It is the sort of style that would be popular with the likes of Rita Ora. An over sized Tee with shorts and a gold necklace, the sort of "happy accident" look that looks like you were just aiming for comfort. 

Now, because this post has turned out to be quite long, and as I have already given you one post today I am going to leave it at that! Niamh over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment